It is time to have a different gaming experience by playing it on Virtual Reality! Doing one thing the same way for a long time leads to boredom and this is no different with gaming. To ensure that you are not bored with your gaming experience on Roblox, try enjoying the game on Virtual Reality. In this article, we are going to teach you how to play Roblox in VR.
What is VR?
Before we get deep into the steps to follow in using VR, it is important to give you a clear picture of what it is. Virtual Reality which is also abbreviated as VR is a simulated experience that is completely different or can at times be similar to the real world. Virtual Reality is mostly used in education or entertainment.
It is possible to play and have fun on Roblox without VR, but things become more entertaining when using it. This is the reason why many gamers are now embracing the use of VR not only on Roblox but even in other mobile games.
How To Enable VR
The first thing you need to keep in mind to learn how to play Roblox in VR is that you need to install Roblox in your device before using VR. Luckily, you are not charged even a single coin to download Roblox. All you will need is enough space and a working internet and you will be good to go. Below are the steps followed in enabling VR mode in Roblox.
· Ensure that you have properly connected your device to your PC.
· Tog the VR Mode to “On” which is done within the in-game settings. (Menu>Settings>VR>On)
How To Use The HTC Vive
1. Open the SteamVR app from your computer.
2. Power all your base stations.
3. Confirm that you have properly connected the headset to the computer through the link box.
4. Turn on the controllers following the steps indicated below:
a. Press the System button (a beeping sound will be produced once the system is on).
b. To turn it off, repeat the same process and wait for a beeping sound.
5. Check to see whether the SteamVR app status icons and the hardware’s status lights are all green in color.
Bringing up the System Dashboard requires you to press the Stem button on any of the controllers.
Controllers automatically turn off immediately after you quit the SteamVR app. In case you leave the SteamVR app on for a long time without using it, the controllers will still turn off automatically. This is because the controllers have been set to turn off automatically when left idle for an extended period of time. You can also try getting free robux using Roblox. generator.
When playing the game, VR Mode can be toggled on or off in-game. This switches the display between your computer monitor and your VR headset. Toggling off the VR mode only requires you to:
· Tap the menu button (this brings up the VR Radical Menu)
· Click on the ‘System Menu’ option
· Toggle off the VR option.
The same process is followed in toggling the VR option on, but in later, you toggle on the VR Mode.